Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jayden is 4 months!!

17lbs and 26 3/4 in






This monthly picture thing may prove to be more of a challange than I thought!! He was super wiggily!! Out of the, oh--20 or so pictures I took, I got this semi-good one. Whew...what a chore! But well worth it!
Jayden has had a really busy month!! Lots of firsts!
He'd been slobbering like crazy for the past few weeks, but I just thought it was slobbering...nope....he's now the proud owner of TWO teeth! They came in within a day of each other. I'd like to post a picture for everyone to see, but its slightly impossible to get a camera that close to his face without him thinking it's a chew toy! :)
He's rolling. From belly to back. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of rolling back to belly yet, but he got mad enough last night and arched his back and went back over. He hates being on his back anyway, so its only a matter of time before he's using himself as a dust mop on my floors!
He took his shots like a trooper. No screaming or crying to speak of. Just a pouty lip and a couple little tears rolling down his cheek.
He's quite the talker too....or squeeker. He loves to make this high pitched shrilling noise that can break glass sometimes. Of course, we don't instigate this at all. I'm starting to think him and Kevin have their own secret squeel-lanquage.
Here's a couple pictures the new fun toys he's found enjoyable this month!!




PS...this is my super awesome Goodwill purchase....$5 for this thing!! The mirror part swings up so he can lay on his back, it has an MP3 jack on the top (what baby needs an MP3 jack anyway??) and it came with 6 toys that fit on the sides! I Googled it when we got home and its a $50 gadget new!! YAY for Goodwill!

No comments: